What can you see?
* 8 a.m. 16 Ice Carvers will be in action throughout the downtown!
* 9 a.m. Manitowoc Figure Skating members will demonstrate their skills on the Ice Rink!
* 10 a.m. Manitowoc Hockey members have been invited to show their skills!
* Open skating for everyone when they're not using the ice!
* Boy Scout demonstrations of Winter Survival Skills most of the day!
* Kids Activities conclude after a week of fun offered at the Manitowoc Public Library.
* Snow Sculpting FUN for the family (if Mother Nature co-operates!)
* Hot Beverages available at many nearby businesses!
16 Ice Sculptures
2 Snow Sculptures
Many Artists &
The Ice Rink was ready for skaters on January 14th!
Thanks to Jeremiah Novak, Doug Schwalbe, the Fire Department, City Workers (who have put in many 'chilly' hours) and Mayor Nickels for making this possible!
Set-up for the New Ice Rink began on January 7th!